Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fixing Up Some of My Photos


Original Photo


Cleaned Up Photo


Final Photo
To fix up this photo I erased her earring, gave her white tips on her nails and adjusted the brightness and contrast. In the end I decided to make this photo black and white. Taylah in a sad/depressed manner will be represented in black and white on each set of photos but in different positions.


Original Photo


Cleaned Up Photo


Final Photo
To fix up this photo I shot a picture of my bathroom floor and cut out Taylahs legs standing on the scales to place on the layer on top. I decided to make this photo purple/pink to go with my colour scheme of the body image set.


Original Photo


Cleaned Up Photo


Final Photo
To clean up this photo I adjusted the brightness and contrast and gave Taylah white tips on her nails. I also fixed up areas on her skin and jersey. I gave this photo a green/blue tint to go with the colour scheme of my internet over-usage set.


Original Photo


Cleaned Up Photo


Final Photo
To fix up this photo I adjusted the colour and contrast. For my final photograph, I actually ended up making this black and white. Spoiled fruit is represented as part of the body image set.


Original Photo


Cleaned Up Photo


Final Photo
To fix up this image I cleaned up the background and the brightness and contrast. For the final photo I gave it a pink tinge to go with the body image set.

No comments:

Post a Comment